Thursday, November 16, 2017

So, Who Would Win?: Deadpool VS. The Creeper

TGIT!!!!!


Have you guys seen the new trailer for Deadpool 2 yet?
If not please do yourself a favor and do it now.
Goddamn it's funny. Plus the fact that he parodies my man Bob Ross is another bonus.
Can you catch all the movie references during the roster call of colors?
Can't fucking wait to 'till this comes out.

Speaking of Deadpool, you know what time it is; it's that time of the week where I pit characters from the world of comics or movies or pop culture against each other in a battle to the death to see who would win.

This week I'm pitting Deadpool against what I feel is his TRUE DC Comics equivalent, Steve Ditko's The Creeper.

Hey they are...And that's the bottom line 'cause Mr. Morbid said so!

I mean if you've been a regular reader/follower of my blog, you'll know I was using the Creeper as my stand-in for Deadpool in skits in the days I didn't own a Deadpool figure yet.  They just have so many similarities, especially a wicked sense of humor and snarky/smart-ass-ness I love so much and they do oh so well.

Let's get straight to the stats and see just how similar they are, shall we?

-Deadpool:
Abilities

-The Creeper:
AbilitiesExpert hand-to-hand combatant
Adept martial artist
Superhuman strength, agility and stamina
Greatly enhanced speed and reflexes
Healing factor
Physically painful laughter
Ability to climb on walls

See? Told you they were similar, with the exception of Deadpool being a weapons guy and the Creeper having a regular human alter ego, super-strength, and madness-inducing laughter, although with 'Pool's mental state and healing factor, I'm not sure that'd even work. Probably wouldn't knowing 'Pool.


So,


Deadpool









VS.

The Creeper










Who wins and why?
Let me know who you think is the last insane hero standing after this one's all said and done in the comments' section.

Now that I think about it, it's waaaaaay past due that 'Pool and Creepy hash it out once and for all, especially they both claim to be Nightcrawler's best bud (Trust me between here and Googum's universe, they both have equal rights to that claim)

Hmmm.
Yeah I'm definitely gonna' gave to get on that, and I will faithful readers.....soon.

Oh, one last Deadpool-related comment before I peace out this bitch,
I ordered the Gamestop-exclusive Deadpool Back in Black Marvel Legends figure.

If this version isn't familiar to you,  go read the Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars mini-series, where Deadpool was ret-conned (sorta') to have participated in the original 1984 Secret Wars event....it's just that nobody remembers he was there.

 So you know how Spider-Man used that alien machine to repair his torn costume? And you remember how he got bonded to the alien symbiote that later became Venom?
 Yeah well apparently Deadpool used it first, and it really fucked the symbiote up, kind of explaining why it acted the way it did when it was bonded to Spidey. Good stuff.

 He's supposed to arrive later today, so I'll let you guys know how it went, but he looks so damn good even if it's basically a repaint of the recent ML Juggernaut BAF wave figure. But he does comes with tendrils and a repainted head from the ML Superior Venom figure, as well as a set of clawed Venom hands you can switch out with his regular hands. 

Alright kids, that's me for this week.
Have a good one......




No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...