Tuesday, September 05, 2017

"Frankly My Dear, I Don't Give A Damn."




















Just waiting on those Jessica Jones and Blade figures to show up and then finally, I'll my very own Man-Thing...Shut up you!

Now the Punisher figure you saw was not standard issue. Nope, it's kit-bashed.

Kit-bashing is the now common practice of customizing your action figures by swapping out body form other figures to modify or create new ones.

It's really an old practice, and something I used to do myself on the reg with my 3 inch GI Joes. Yeah the rubber band used to always snap after playing them and then I'd have my mom fix 'em, usually by replacing the old rubber-band with an "O" ring. Eventually I just learned to do it myself, which got me into Frankenstein-ing the fuck out of them for my own amusement.

Anyway, I popped the head and hands off the recent ML Walgreens exclusive Jim Lee Punisher w/the bandanna head, and put them on the recent Netflix Man-Thing BAF Wave Punisher figure.

No comments:

"Closing time. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here."

Well..... I kinda always knew this day would come, and it sure has. It's been a hell of a ride, but it's time to for it end. Ti...